Are you considering a Real Estate career in Kansas City?
Did you know that the market is now starting to turn? Were you aware that home prices in many neighborhoods are starting to stabilize? Foreclosures and Short Sales in Kansas City are starting to decline, bringing what was one a very strong ‘buyer’s’ market into a more balanced market, and even into a ‘seller’s’ market. If you have been on the fence considering a career in real estate in Kansas City then right now may be a better time than ever.
Is a career in real estate for you?
Have you found yourself sitting at home, watching HGTV, House Hunters, Flip This House or Million Dollar Listing and thought to yourself “I would be a great real estate agent!” Then a career as a real estate agent may be the perfect fit for you! But before you just jump right into this, you may want to ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you a self starter and can keep on task with no one pushing you to get a job done?
- Do you feel comfortable meeting new people and talking about your business?
- Are you a good time manager, can you keep appointments or are you always late?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions then you may be a perfect fit for a real estate career in Kansas City and the surrounding metro.
So how do I get started in Real Estate?
You will want to start interviewing brokerages and seeing if the culture and training match your needs. Questions to ask:
- What type of new agent training do you offer?
- What are my costs as an agent? Commission Splits?
- At what point do I get to keep 100% of my commissions?
- Does your company do any charity work in the community?
- What type of ongoing and continuing training opportunities do you have to offer?
To find out more about how Keller Williams has become the real estate company of choice amongst new and experienced real estate agents just give us a call at 913-322-8379 to set up a meeting. Or visit our website at http://www.KWcareersKC.com and register below to be contacted for the next step.